cErItA jAsAd tEgAr,NuRaNi sEpI...

sebuah intermeso pentas hidup..

About Me

My photo
i am da only gurl in my family..sgt manja n very fragile..i luv shopping esp kasut,bj n handbag..i love my family N fren so much tp saya sgt benci ngan hipokrit..i hav learnt to forgive and forget..like prmanently delete dat sum people ever exist as sumone dear to me.. sum people say dat i can ezly cry n laugh @ da same time..sum would say dat i'm as fierce as iron lady..sum would say i am so daddy lil gurl..sum would say i'm a b****..sum would hate me s i'm ultimate heart broker..sum will say i luv 2 hurt myself 4 da sake of others..wat eva it is..i take it..humblely..bcoz i am a slave to the Almighty..i am learning 2 b a better person...

Sunday, November 7

tItIk nOktah??

meeting old + cool eva girls..all in and out...telinga ni kalo bole amik MC mungkin dh mintak MC..i'm glad i've alwiz hav u guys to shout to, to whisper, to weep with...hehe.and after thinking and thinking i make up my mind...he is not woth waiting or longing for..i think my reasons are good..and i need to list it here so dat each time i'm melting i'll wake up...and open my eyes widely..paa, cuda n yan says i'm too soft-hearted..too weak??

0- islam is the way of life..thank u Allah..alwiz and a must!
1-y do i c u undecided ??
2- u don't seem to hav ultimate end in the relationship  ~marriage~
3- we r directing socializing different way..way too differ..
4- i need sumone to hold on to, to guide me not driving me away...
5- i can't b among ur class...
6- i can't stand too open up relation..

and i hope diz feeling vanished...wipe everything..so dat i cud wake up easily and keep on breezing thru this path...

1 comments:

faRhaNA sHaFIe said...

my prayer is always with u nuai...may u find sumone who love u with open heart, sumone who care about u and ONLY u..sumone that u can share happiness and sadness..and sumone who can guide u in ur daily life..

 
Cute Light Pink Flying Butterfly