cErItA jAsAd tEgAr,NuRaNi sEpI...

sebuah intermeso pentas hidup..

About Me

My photo
i am da only gurl in my family..sgt manja n very fragile..i luv shopping esp kasut,bj n handbag..i love my family N fren so much tp saya sgt benci ngan hipokrit..i hav learnt to forgive and forget..like prmanently delete dat sum people ever exist as sumone dear to me.. sum people say dat i can ezly cry n laugh @ da same time..sum would say dat i'm as fierce as iron lady..sum would say i am so daddy lil gurl..sum would say i'm a b****..sum would hate me s i'm ultimate heart broker..sum will say i luv 2 hurt myself 4 da sake of others..wat eva it is..i take it..humblely..bcoz i am a slave to the Almighty..i am learning 2 b a better person...

Thursday, April 2

someone, somebody that i never think of before (for at least the last 5 years!) with the endavour mustered, never fail sending me practically messages, which ends up, i never reply any..willingly calling me early morning or late nite..even i would say i am busy..huhu..i know, i'm a bad gurl but...because sometimes, things are better left unspoken…self explanatory..call me old fashioned..i know such lame excuses! yet it doesnt mean that i did not read the messages at all..i did read those and i thank you for the effort..highly appreciated..

i know you need an explanation..you want me to say at least a word..

i know you need reasons behind these..you want to hear something..

tapi cuma....

aku tidak punya jawapan..

aku tidak tahu beri penjelasan.....

aku benar-benar tidak tahu mahu berbuat a...pa

ingin aku membuka mulut ku berkata, bercerita kepada walid dan ibuku..namun sesungguhnya tak terluah...tidak aku tahu di mana hendak bermula atau di mana akhirnya...kerana aku sendiri bingung memikirkan penghujungnya....

penghujung yang pasti akan ................

-edryssa-

0 comments:

 
Cute Light Pink Flying Butterfly